Our All-inclusive Leasing Services
GenRealty staff have more than a decade of residential leasing experience and have administer over 2,000 leases. We are results-driven and understand the intricacies of marketing and leasing residential and commercial property in the Chicagoland area.
We provide renters with an efficient, cost-free way to find an apartment, while also providing owners with a highly effective way to market their properties to prospective renters, and is why we have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau.
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising
- We Handle All Showings
- Thorough Screening
- Non-Exclusive Listing Agreement
- Online Application and E-Signature Leases
- Condo Association and Illinois Compliant
All Inclusive Leasing Services
Our Fee is First Months Rent
- Comprehensive Marketing & Advertising - Maximized exposure for your listing. In addition to posting on Domu, Hotpads, Zillow, Craigslist and genrealty.net, our professional-quality listings are posted on more than 100 websites targeting potential tenants.
- We Handle All Showings - Our licensed agents meet all prospective tenants at the property to show them the unit, help answer questions, and to explain the benefits of your unit.
- Thorough Screening - Including background, criminal, landlord, income and credit screening. We provide you with this information so you can make an informed decision regarding the qualifications of applicants.
- Administration - We handle the negotiations, contracts, association procedures and renewals. We have a number of attorney-written leases and riders, plus ABOMA and Chicago Association of Realtor leases required by many associations.
- Non-Exclusive Listing Agreement - This gives you the freedom to market your unit on your own in addition to using other services. We only get a commission if we rent your unit. No hidden fees or commitments.
- Online Application and E-Signature Leases - We can produce a signed lease within 24 hours of application through the use of online applications and e-signatures on leases. The process is intuitive and convenient for all parties.
- Condo Association and Illinois Compliant – We contact your management company to make sure we have the proper tenant forms, move-in requirements, and a copy of the rules and regulations for you new tenants. Along with supplying your new tenants with all Illinois and Chicago disclosures required by law.